Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun day at the beach

So I just got home from the beach and me and my girls were going to go out to dinner. So I told them before we go let me check my NiteFlirt account to see how much my little Losers have filled it. Well it is nice and full!! Right now I could buy two Coach handbags and I just might do that. My girls couldnt believe how many guys have played my games and how much money I made while I was out at the beach. I did nothing but tan today and I made as much as a person who worked 2 weeks. I love being me! My homework slave did my homework so I didnt have to be bothered with that. He is such a good little bitch. I had alot of fun teasing men today at the beach. Me and my girls loved teasing this one guy. We would go in the water and when a big wave came we would pull out tits out. (as if the wave knocked our tops off) hehehehehe!!!
He just kept saying "what are you girls doing to me?" hahahahahaha!!! I loved it! He couldnt come out of the water because he was so hard. He even had to jack off in the water so he could get his cock down so he could get out. hahaha! Maybe thats why the ocean is so salty... all the old pervs looking at hot Princess's then jacking off in the water. ha! Well I will be here for about another hour or so while my girls shower! You know us girls take a little more time getting ready. We cant go anywhere unless we look like sexy bitches! So who wants to be the next victim of my draining games?

No comments: