Wednesday, April 2, 2008

After school fun

I just got home and I have a ton of homework. When I say a ton I mean it! It seems like every class gave us some kind of work to do to fill our weekend up since there is no class on Friday. Everyone thought we would have a great weekend until we got all this homework. I am not going to worry about that too much because right now I am so ready to take some calls. I woke up and looked at my NiteFlirt account right before I went to school and it got me excited to take calls. I had lots of mail and lots of mail opened, and arranged calls. I have finished my arranged calls and now I am ready for more. I will be on for a little while longer then I am going to the nail salon. I dont like this color on my toes anymore so I am going to get something new. Maybe pink or red or purple or just french. I am not sure but if you would like me to get a certain color then message me. -Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Princess, i for one, beg to do YOUR homework, because YOU should not have to do anything YOU don't feel like doing. YOU are the greatest. YOU deserve all "A's" on everything every time.