Thursday, April 3, 2008

Crawling back

Dear Princess Jen,
i am a stupid worthless loser, and i beg YOUR forgiveness. i am YOUR homework slave, if YOU will allow me to be, that is entirely YOUR decision. i realize that YOU are my owner and that i must continue to serve YOU according to YOUR rules, and do as YOU say to the best of my abilities, including tributes as dictated by the schedule that YOU set for me. i realize i must check in every day with an email, and be available to YOU for use as a homework slave, a human ATM, a puppet to play with on cam, or any other use YOU see fit. i am incredibly lucky to be considered a slave of YOURS, because YOU are the most beautiful, talented, sexy, and intelligent girl in the world. YOUR property, a nobody(just waiting for YOU to name me, then i'll have a name)

No comments: