Friday, April 11, 2008

T.G.I.F

ITS FUCKING FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I for one couldnt be happier that the weekend is here. I was so sick of school and all the B.S this week that I could not wait for the weekend to come. I will be on tonight from right now which is 6:35pm until whenever I feel like signing off. (Hehehe) Which wont be until late tonight unless there is a good party to go to. Its amazing how many girls (stole) have games now. I wonder how many copycat games are out there?? I think it would be funny two find to games alike. You gotta love haters with no originality. Why copy? Why not make something that is yours that all your slaves know you for and love you for? I know my guys love me for many things. Dont you guys? Well its check in time.. that means all slaves must check in tonight and all payday slaves must be ready to tribute. I am so ready for calls tonight and after the week I had.. I would love to do some CBT. -Jen

No comments: