Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another poem from my puppet

The Power of Princess Jen

With every hour
it is HER power
that’s growing stronger
and the longer
that i linger
SHE’s the singer
am i the dancer
if by chance HER
whim today
is to make me pay
and pay
and pay
and pay
then i must do
what she commands
for in HER hands
are the strings
and the stings
of HER displeasure
i cannot bear
for Jen is fair
beyond belief
and without relief
i yearn to be
on bended knee
at her glorious feet
to be HER seat
to be HER footstool
to be HER new fool
to make HER smile
all the while
while i go broke
and the joke
is all on me
i can see
no way out
because HER clout
is all too much
and it’s such
a powerful girl
who is now my World
as SHE makes me feel
so unreal
so amazed
and fully dazed
by the power
of this flower
this perfect rose
that heaven knows
is Perfect Princess Jen

No comments: