Thursday, April 10, 2008

I cant wait until the weekend

Today was a boring day. I went to class and had 4 test and I had a sub who made me wish for my teacher to hurry back. He was a total ass and made me want to use a little cbt on him. Then I had to listen to my friend bitch about her lil dick ex boyfriend. I told her he isnt good for anything except money. Then my dryer went out and I called a service man to come fix it and he was such a hottie. He even fixed it for free. (after I worked my magic on him) Now I am ready to work my magic on you. If your ready for me.. you know where to find me. *wink*
****oh yeah BTW you need to stop clicking on my ppv game buttons. your not going to see what my game is about so you can try and steal my ideas. if you want to make a game then make it yourself, but dont try to steal mine. I can see every single time you click on my buttons, and unless you want me to put you on blast, quit jocking my stuff hater.****

No comments: