Friday, April 25, 2008

Such a SHAME

Ok so I just finished my homework and guess what I got more!!! I am gonna have to give this to my homework slave. Besides he loves doing my homework, he lives for it. So I signed on and I see many of you are playing my games. There are even some bitches clicking on them. Why must you catty bitches click on my games? I dont click on yours. Come up with your own fucking ideas instead of trying to steal mine. I had a friend who just got her games stolen by some bitch on niteflirt. How lame! I just figure if bitches click on my stuff its out of pure envy and if they keep doing it I will just have to put them on blast. Maybe I will just start putting names and showing you guys who is clicking on my stuff so you know who the lame bitches are. On to better news.... I am having a great weekend. Now that I dont have class until Wednesday I am free to have fun with my guys again. I can stay up late and party with you. I bought a new toy to play with. Its a clitoral vibe. It attaches to your panties and you can wear it anywhere and its silent so I can turn it on in class!! Which I love because who doesnt love getting off in class? Its been 13 days and loser Jerry still hasnt came yet. He keeps sending tributes begging to cum but I dont let him. Maybe this weekend I will.... uhhh nah!!! Hehehehe!!! I love to keep him on his knees. I am online now so message me or call me. XOXOX -Jen

No comments: