Saturday, April 5, 2008

FUCKING LOSER

Loser and offical dumbass of the day timdelbat11!!!

timdelbat11
I thought I would give her another chance because she loks like a great bratty little tease...So i contacted her and told her what I was interested in and she sent me a "task" to buy. I bought it and it said "time for some cbt. Go get some mouthwash and ice cubes." When I asked what I should actually do with them she told me she assigned me a task and that anything more would cost me more. I explained that I felt mislead by buying a task and she said "ok, you can shove the ice cubes in your ass." I think she has potential but was not really dedicated to making it exciting, more interested in the money I guess.
Financial Domination
3/29/2008
timdelbat11
I paid $2.00 and I was only given an option to click another pay button. I thought maybe it woudl say something to do, or be somewhat intriguing to get me to go on, but nothing :(
OKAY NUMBER 1
YOU PAID 5 BUCKS AND ASKED FOR A TASK WHICH I GAVE YOU TWO TASKS. THEN YOU ASKED FOR A DETAILED EMAIL WITH A LIST OF THINGS TO DO. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAD TO PAY MORE. YOU SAID WELL I DID I GAVE YOU 5 BUCKS. WTF??? THIS ISNT THE DOLLAR MENU AT MC DONALDS DUMBASS!!! YOU DONT GET 5 TASKS FOR 5 BUCKS LOSER.
OKAY NUMBER 2
YOU PLAYED STEP ONE OF THE PPV GAME. AGAIN PPV GAME!!! SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF.
YOU CLICK YOU PAY YOU CLICK YOU PAY. SOUNDS EASY. ONCE AGAIN YOU PAY FOR IT, ITS NOT FREE. ISNT PPV ABOUT PAYING PER VIEW? HMM I THINK SO.
SO NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH THE PRINCESS'S BRING MORE THAN 5 BUCKS!! BECAUSE AS YOU CAN TELL FROM MY FEEDBACK THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY GAMES ITS JUST YOUR TOO BROKE TO PLAY THEM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy was so lucky to have a chance to chat with Princess Jen, and he really blew it. The only way is to just do as you are told, and follow Jen's commands, then you might have the great honor of becoming her slave, and in that way experience the true meaning of absolute bliss. Because while Princess can be demanding, no amount of effort or money is too much to have a chance to be a part (no matter how insignificant and lowly a part) of the life of this gloriously perfect Princess.

Anonymous said...

This guy doesn't have any money, you are lucky you even got a buck out of him, all the Flirts should make a list of loser pants that want to play their little attention whore games for free....cause it's really not worse any of Our time.