Saturday, April 12, 2008

I feel good!!!

This morning I went for a swim and teased my neighbor a little. I love teasing Roy he is such a dirty old man. Every time I go swimming he is in the window watching me swim and tan and stroking his cock. He is so dirty he even licks the window. Most of the time his wife is out shopping or cooking and he is upstairs watching us. I like to swim naked at night sometimes with my friends. When we do that he comes outside and stands on a chair and looks over the fence and jacks off. We invite him over but he never comes, I guess he is worried about getting caught. hehehe Thanks for the feedback puppet!! I know you wont be able to stay away, no matter how hard you fight it. *wink* I am online and I am taking calls. If you cant call all my games are ready to be played and my recordings are available 24-7. -Jen

No comments: