Sunday, April 6, 2008

I give him 2 days tops!!!

Dear Princess Jen,
My business credit card, which is the one that only i see and it has a paperless statement, was the one i was planning on using exclusively for sending tributes, but out of desperation, i went ahead and used another credit card yesterday for $60 through Niteflirt. Well sure enough, my wife tried to order something this morning, and i didn't realize, but that particular card i used just happened to be close to the limit, so her charge didn't go through, so she called the credit card company this morning, then she started questioning me about the charges; the excuses i came up with on the spot, being woken up out of bed without having had any chance to wake up properly were not very convincing. She doesn't know about YOU, but she knows something is up; she wants the password to my computer account, and now i am under a lot of scrutiny that i wasn't before. The bottom line is that, just as i feared, i didn't pace myself properly with the spending, and now i am in hot water. Sorry to bore YOU with all this detail. But YOU told me to let YOU know what's going on with me. i don't know how all this is going to pan out, but needless to say, i have to lay low for awhile. regretfully, Jen's Homework Puppet

No comments: