Saturday, April 5, 2008

So many things to do

Ok I just want to get something out really quick for the guys who ready my blog and then message me about a cam show. I DO NOT DO CAM!!! I live with people who dont know what I do and my computer is in another room, so doing cam is a big no no. Plus I dont feel comfortable sitting on cam, at least right now I dont. Ok so please dont ask me. Thank you!
Ok now on to other things. I have so much to do today. I have to shop and do homework and blah blah blah. Lets just say I will be a busy girl today. I am taking calls now because I guess its my way of delaying the things I have to do. Maybe my Homework Homo Henry would like to do some of my work. I was asked to make a new ppv game. I will be making a new one but not right now because they take alot of time to get everything right and I have so much to do this weekend. Oh yeah Its the first of the month so you know what that means guys?????? Its time to pay the Princess's bills!!! So all you slaves need to play the pay my bills ppv game and do your job. Remeber my bills always come before yours!!! -Jen

P.S THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT FEEDBACK!!! Dont forget to leave feedback for our calls..if you need the link to leave me feedback its on the right side of this blog over there.>>>>

No comments: