Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday fun day

Today has been such a fun day so far. I went tanning and to get my nails done with two of my best friends. I bet you foot slaves wish you had been there. Then I went out shopping and bought some cute short shorts for summer. They are so cute and waaaaay short, but that is how you guys like them right? I got gifts in the mail today! Thank you so much thur for all my gifts! They came today and the mail man said wow you must do alot of shopping. I told him nope im just spoiled! Slave chris came by with another 50 tribute. He said he took it right out of his wifes wallet and went and put it on his pre paid credit card that he uses just for the money he takes from his wife to give to the princess. I told the loser he needed to take another 50 and give it to me by 8pm, so we will see if he does it or not. Cock face law boy called. He said it felt so good talking to me from work at 5.55 a minute. So I told him it would feel even better if he played my game while we were talking. He agreed and started clicking, by the time he reached the end he asked if he could cum. I sent him a 25.00 pay to cum fee, which he paid and thanked me. Such a good loser! Well I am only going to be on til 8pm tonight. I have a meeting to go to at my school. -Jen

No comments: