Wednesday, March 26, 2008

And thats the way it has to be

Okay so alot has happened in the last week or so. I have seen slaves come and go and I have had alot to do with my school and home life. I guess you can say that this Princess has been busy. It is time for spring cleaning so I have cleaned out my closet so to speak. Certain slaves have been dismissed while others have been accepted. It is very complicated to describe what I expect in my slaves but I will say that the ones who were released know exactly why they were released. I just do not have time for games. (unless they are ppv ones) I am not your girlfriend nor do I have a crush on you. It is very inappropriate for a slave to tell his Princess that she has "feelings" or a "crush" on him. This particular slave I am talking about used to be a really good slave. He used to follow all my rules and obey my commands and never stepped out of line. I have noticed in the last 2 weeks he has started to slack and almost feel as if he did not have to do as I say anymore. Almost like he was above all the other slaves. Well I knocked his ass off his pedestal today. I was told by him that he felt as if we have a connection and that I like him and that I should just admit it. Well after I told him off and told him how disrespectful he was
I BLOCKED HIM! Yup that right blocked! And just like the loser he is he messaged me from another name and said he was his wife and asked why I blocked him. So I BLOCKED that name too!! Then the loser made another name and messaged me, yup you guessed it BLOCKED! I dont play games and I dont need slaves to try to play head games with me. If you do you too will be BLOCKED and removed from my presence. I will be taking calls around 6pm! You can arrange calls with me now for that time or later. But I wont be taking calls past 11pm tonight since I have school in the morning. -Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Princess, YOU rule. Getting blocked by YOU is the worst thing that could happen to one of YOUR slaves. Guys that see YOU, and slaves that YOU play with, toy with, control, and use have huge crushes on YOU, of course, it's not the other way around.