Monday, March 10, 2008

Good slave

I always say "Good slaves take time to mold". Well I love a good slave. My slaves and losers know that I am a very demanding Princess. I expect nothing but perfection from them, even though sometimes I think im being a little too hard on my slaves. Its not easy finding a good slave and keeping him on his/her tight leash. NiteFlirt slaves come and go, maybe thats because they are not what you think. Alot of NiteFlirt slaves are wannabe's. They hop from girl to girl looking to serve them the way they feel like serving them at the time. I dont like slaves like that. When I have a slave I expect it to be long term, or until I release you. I expect all my slaves to check in. I expect tributes. I expect gifts. I expect them to be loyal and respectful at all times. I dont think that is too much to ask for. There is other things I require but I will get into that some other time. I have a few good slaves like Loser R, Loser T, Janky fool and Sissy Paul. They follow every rule, They check in, They do everything I ask them to do and even some good things I dont ask. I am looking for a few good slaves to add to my list. If you think you can handle my rules and bitchy ways let me know and I will see if you got what it takes to be my slave. I am on NiteFlirt call me or message me on yahoo.

No comments: