Tuesday, March 18, 2008

GOODMORNING BITCHES AND LOVERS

I went out last night and had so much fun. There was this dirty old guy buying me and my friends green beer all night long. I told the stupid loser I wasnt 21 yet but he didnt care. I just gave them to my date. I guess the loser thought we were going to get drunk and fuck him. hehehe YEAH RIGHT. In his dreams. He even came over and introduced himself. We told him we gave the drinks to our dates and thanked him for getting our guys drunk. We told him we were going to go home and have hot drunk sexy with our hot sexy dates. I bet he felt stupid hehehe. Yes I did have hot sex with my date. It was soo good mmmm I will have to tell you about it later today. I made 2 new ppv games for you click whores. One is for all you boys who love to get drunk and stupid. I will be adding more pic sets to my NiteFlirt listings later this week. I just know you guys will love them. I am on right now just for a bit then I am off to the mall. I am going to buy a new coach purse with the money I have gotten from my ppv games. Then its off to school! Its a beautiful day maybe I should wear a skirt... without panties of cource hehehe. Gotta keep my grades up! hehehehe I am so bad!! *wink*

No comments: