Friday, March 21, 2008

Its the freakin weekend..baby im about to have me some fun

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE... BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE. OH MY GOSH HEHEHEHEHE IM SO CRAZY!!!! Just to let you know, that was from a song. Dont think im totally gone cause im not hehehe. I am in a great mood and I can think of 400 reasons why too. This weekend is going to be such a great weekend. I love holidays and I love being a Princess around holidays. I just love being a Princess! I just love all my loyal callers and all the great feedback you leave me. You guys know how to make a Princess feel special. *THANK YOU* I will write a longer post with all my thanks before the weekend is over. Right now I will say Slave Robert is really trying to beg and buy his way back into my top 5 slave list. He messed up big time but now he is trying to make it up to me. I told him he has to work really hard because im not known to give second chances. Today I have had all lil prick losers. I mean it was back to back to sack of lil dick losers today. I couldnt believe how many men or should I say sissys have lil clits instead of dicks. Its amazining and funny. I think for every big dick man there is 2 lil sissys to serve him. Which means I will never be without a cuck EVER!! So just a heads up to my guys.... I wont be on at all on Sunday. I will be on Saturday But just not Sunday. Dont worry you can fill my Easter basket with tributes while I am gone hehehehe.- Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Princess Jen is the best Princess in the World. It was the greatest honor to chat with HER. i happened to stumble across HER Nite Flirt listing and found the link to this wonderful blog. Once i messaged HER, Princess immediately took control of me, and i was extremely lucky in that SHE decided to use me to buy HER gift certificates on Amazon. Princess Jen is kind, and the most beautiful girl i ever saw. SHE is powerful, and perfect in every way, shape, and form. i am hoping that SHE will use me in whatever capacity SHE chooses. To be in any way useful to HER is a great joy, because SHE is a Princess, Goddess and Supreme being of the highest order. SHE is stunning.