Monday, March 3, 2008

DONT BE A FUCKING FAKE

This message is going out to a loser named Jason. See Jason tried to play the princess cause he thought the princess was dumb. Jason messaged me about buying me gifts off my wishlist. So he ask me to pick out the things I want and begging me to max out his credit card.
(which btw he said had a 3k limit) So everything is going okay. So then I tell him I want it all delivered with 1 day shipping. So he agrees and when he was done he even sent me the reciept as proof. Now so far so good right? This all would have worked with someone who is new and doesnt know the game he is trying to play with me, but I may be blonde but im not dumb. I asked him what was the shipping on all this and when will it be arriving? He said the shipping was 53.20 and it will arrive on March 4th. Let me ask you guys this... How much do you think it would cost to send a spa to California by Tuesday? (mmmhmm) Not to mention I had about 7 items that added up to over 1500 bucks which we all know not everything is going to be shipped together and arrive on time. Some things just cant come in a day. So he begs me to use the rest of the money on his cc. So I say okay send me a 1,000 tribute on Niteflirt. He said he couldnt cause the cc he has on file there is almost maxed. So I said okay then send 1,000 email gift certificate from Amazon he said okay. Then of cource he says Amazon gift certificates arent working right now. So to call him out on his lies I told him about loser Chris's email gift certificate he sent me tonight. (BTW thank you so much loser Chris I will buy the rabbit viberator) So then after I told him that...Poof he was gone as so was all the gifts he "bought" off my list. See guys on a wishlist Amazon will send the stuff to the purchased side soon as you "attempt" to buy it. But then they charge your card and if its a no go then it goes back to the unpurchased side. I was told about all this from my friends and they were so right. That is why I wanted 1-2 day shipping cause it would go right back and they would charge him asap. I am not a dummy so dont think I am one. Dont play me cause in the end I will play you twice as hard as you could ever play me.

No comments: