Friday, March 28, 2008

Uh?? What day is it? AND WHO BROKE MY BED???

So me and my friend and two guys thought it would be fun to play strip poker. Sounds like fun right? Okay well we then thought lets add shots with it. Sounds like more fun right? Okay so then I wake up about an hour ago (right now its 4:09am) and not only did I not know where the fuck I was but I am naked and my bed is broken!!!! Not just broken but the frame is busted almost like it snapped in 4 count em 4 fucking pieces. What kind of wild fucking sex did I have with this guy? I cant understand how he is on the floor right now in front of me and im on the bed. The bed looks so bad I mean BAD!! So now I need to add going bed shopping on my list of things to do this weekend. I have a report on how to draw blood..the do's and dont's. Which I have a feeling I can sum that up in a page if that. But we have to have at least 300 words. So I guess my homework loser is going to be busy this weekend while I am out shopping for a damn bed. I wonder if this guy remembers how the bed got broken? Soon as I figure out how it happened I will update this post and let you know. Until then JenBROKEN BED
<<< <
Ok so I found out what happened. I guess things got hot and heavy between me and him and we were fucking and I was on top of him and I was bouncing up and down on his cock and he was holding my hips and slamming me down on his cock and then boom we went crashing down to the ground. I guess neither one of us cared because we didnt stop we just kept going he said. So that should explain why its broken in so many pieces. Wow no wonder my pussy hurts this morning!! I am going to have to fuck this guy again for sure!!! Well while waiting for him to wake up and tell me what happened, I made another ppv game << Click here!!
I will be taking calls today after class. Maybe this new ppv game will pay for my new bed. I will let you all know. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE GIFTS AND TRIBUTE AND GREAT FEEDBACK. I am going to have to thank you all!! If my bed gets paid for this weekend by tributes and ppv games I will have a special gift for all my guys. The one who gives the most will get something extra *wink*! -Jen
P.S HEY HOMEWORK LOSER... YOU NEED TO CHECK IN BECAUSE I HAVE SOME WORK FOR YOU. *WINK*

No comments: