Monday, March 31, 2008

School

I dont want to go to school this morning. I rather stay home and play with you. I have to be in class at 10:00am which sucks because im so tired and I rather stay home all day and shop or talk to my guys. I had to order my bed and it will be here Wednesday. Thanks to all you tributers that clicked my bed button. I still need stuff for my room so you can still click it to buy me stuff for that or you can go on my wishlist and but stuff there. I know I wasnt on as much as I said I would be this weekend but I was out with the bed breaking guy.
(if you had the sex we had you would be out with him too) I also went out shopping and went to the beach with my girls, where I met a new sugar daddy named Chris. He came up to us and asked us if we liked to go shopping. Next thing I know we were all getting new cellphones. I got an Iphone even though I didnt want one. I like my blackberry but I wanted to get something expensive. So I guess we all made plans to go out to dinner and shopping on Thursday night. I dont know where we are going but it better be nice because I dont do cheap. I am very costly and most slaves find out they cant afford me. Or they get another job just to pay for me right becker? Thats why you are my number 1 slave. Becker never gave up! EVER! He always tributes and always calls he also never asks, how much? I have been Beckers Princess for over a year now. No slave can match up to him lead alone be in the same grade as him. Many have tried and failed. Many said they were trying but were just doing what they thought was the right way to serve me. ITS MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!!! You cant control a Princess or tell them how they should be treated. Well enough of that for now, I will blog later about my weekend. Jen

No comments: