Thursday, February 21, 2008

Still raining

Yup thats right its still raining outside. I love the rain but im ready for it to go now, I want to go back to my short skirts and bikini tops. I loved when the weather was warm and I could go out in my front yard and lay a towel down and tan. I loved it!!! I just want my sunny days back. So here I am school was so boring I felt like I was going to fall asleep during class. I had a good time passing notes with this cute guy in my history class, he was such a hottie he made my pussy wet just looking at him. On to other news I have gotten such great feedback from you guys, I love it. Thank you so much for all your sweet words. Here are some of my feedback.

Anything Goes
2/20/2008
Mixal

Anything Goes
2/20/2008
The Blubbering Idiot
You get a little silly during calls but you still sound sugareysweet with that little nasty mouth stuffed right clear full of Idiot Ballsack. Thanks for the bagjob sweetbuns.
Mistresses
2/20/2008
loserjames78
Thank You so much, Princess. i will call You again. Sorry the call was short.
Fem Dommes
2/16/2008
11111
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE.
Fem Dommes
2/17/2008
11111
Sorry for all the trouble, you were perfection as always however!
Thank you so much guys!
I also wanted to send out some reminders.
Jack your tax is due I sent you a ppv so pay it.
littlepet I am still waiting on your list of what you can offer me as a slave.
little weakling Its time to make your weekly deposit of your girlfriends money. Remember I own you and your little prick. You are nothing without me, without me your just a little prick loser with nothing going for him. You are nothing that is all you will ever be, thats why you buy your girlfriend jewlery cause you know she wouldnt be with your little dick ass if you didnt. I bet she goes out and gets real dick and I bet you know she does. Your on your knees serving me and shes on her knees serving a real man.
Well I am online taking calls so give me a call. I should be on until at least 12am. -Jen

No comments: