Saturday, February 16, 2008

I am giving myself a raise

I have decided to give myself a fifty cent raise on my anything goes line. So I will go from
.99 cents to 1.50. When you think about it that is only .51 cents more than now. I totally deserve it dont I? Alot of you think so. I want to thank you all for the great calls we have been having. I have had such sweet feedback too. You guys know I love all your kind words. Here are some of the nice things you have to say about me.

Anything Goes
2/12/2008
Promize
Was very flirty... had fun time flirting for awhile... flirting led to more fun.. Definitely an instant Top 5 favorite for me.. Thanks for the enjoyment. ~Chris
Anything Goes
2/14/2008
harry30
One of the best on niflirts
Anything Goes
12/13/2007
Hypnogasm
HOT

Anything Goes
2/11/2008
sexy cowboy
WOW GUYS WHAT A SEXY FEMALE SHE IS SHE SO HOT FROM HEAD TO TOE HER BODY A REAL CUTE C CUP THEY ARE SO PERFECT SHES A FEMALE THAT DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME SHE GETS RIGHT DOWN TO BUISSNESS I WOULD VGO BACK FOR MORE AGAIN SO SWEET TO TALK WITH SEXY VOICE AND SHE CAN MAKE YOU CUM A LOT DONT PASS THIS SEXY PRINCESS'S UP YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH A NIGHT WITH HER TALK SOON WITH YOU AGAIN SEXY I RATE U A 10 IF IT WENT THAT HIGH WHAT A SWEET SEXY FEMALE

Anything Goes
2/10/2008
darksoultx
Sexy voice, sexy girl--she gets the job done!

Thank you so much guys for the Awesome feedback. I enjoyed our calls as much as you did. It means alot to me to know you enjoyed them enough to leave such sweet feedback. Well back to work I have alot of cocks to suck and wallets to drain. Oh yeah I am 1.25 on my anything goes for the rest of the weekend, the 1.50 doesnt take place til Monday. -Jen

No comments: