Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday Saturday Saaaaaaturday

Yes that was an Elton John reference. What??? You think that this Princess doesnt know who Sir Elton John is?? Okay I didnt but I when I went to concert I became a fan. So anyways I am thinking about signing on right now. I dont know if I should or not because my roomates are home and I dont want them to hear me. But at this point who gives a fuck right hehehe. I can see you boys want to do calls, cause I have 3 arranged calls already. Maybe I will just sign on and take calls and if they hear me then they hear me, right? Okay so slave Rick with the small prick asked me if I had a wishlist and as you all know I dont. So I told him send me a gift certificate but he would rather buy me a gift so... I am going to make a wishlist while I take calls tonight. So hopefully it will be up by the end of this weekend. So I had alot of great calls last night. I spoke with one guy who wanted me to pretend I was his wife and he came home and caught me in bed with the black ups guy. I have to say that was the hottest call of the night. Listening to him yelling at me while I fuck my pussy with a dildo pretending it was the ups guy got me sooo wet. I am looking forward to more hot calls tonight. I will be on at 7:30pm right after dinner with my friend Cindy. Talk to you soon. ~Jen

No comments: