Sunday, February 10, 2008

so much fun

I have changed my color from teal to this purple so it is easier to read. Anyways... I had such a fun night last night. You guys kept me on my toes. (right sexy cowboy?) I had so many calls that my pussy stayed wet. I thought with the 0.99 anything goes listing that most of my calls would be hot sexy calls. Boy was I wrong! I had lots of slaves begging for my attention too. While I am here let me thank a few guys for leaving such sweet feedback. I love feedback! It lets me know you enjoyed our time together.

Anything Goes
2/9/2008
sexy cowboy
shes a very hot looking blonde that will fullfill your dreams in many ways very sexy voice nice boobs just so sexy from head to toe i will love doing her again if they had a 10 star shes worth it guys give her a call she wont let you down shes here to please you in any way you like her to do it for you
Financial Domination
2/9/2008
eddie4360
To amuse Princess and have Her smile is a reward that any slave dreams of.
Anything Goes
2/9/2008
eddie4360
i would love to be Her slutty submissive and do anything She wishes for Her amusement
Anything Goes
2/9/2008
eddie4360
Mistress is a Goddess! i would lick the ground She walks on.

Thank you so much guys for the sweet feedback. I also want to thank all of you who arranged calls while I was on a call. Thank you! I loved seeing you guys wait in line to talk to me. I got alot of tributes last night from new slaves and new callers that wanted to either be a new slave or thank me for a great call. I know with school and everything I have not kept up my blog and I have not been signing on as much as I would like to. Well I think that is going to change.
I am going to be availble
6pm-12am mon, tues,thursday and sunday
7pm -2am friday and saturday
so hopefully I will stick to this and not get off track like before. Its just hard to keep up with niteflirt when school gets a little crazy. But I will let you know any changes that way you can catch me when you cock or wallet needs me. *wink* I am on niteflirt now and taking calls. I have already had some really hot ones. I cant wait to talk to you and hear what kind of naughty things you have in mind for me tonight. It was such a beautiful day so I am wearing a pink bikini to match my pink toes and hands and sweet little pussy hehe. Call me!

No comments: