Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hello again

I am so glad to see so many of you read my blog. I guess I never knew just how many of you did until today. I got alot of messages from alot of you talking about my blog and our calls. I even got a comment from little weakling which was cool. I am glad to see someone is using the comments link hehehe. I have had alot of calls today and one really sweet one that just made me melt. It was from caller xfrql. He was so sweet and kind I didnt want our call to end. Here is the feedback he left me.

Anything Goes
2/17/2008
xfrql
This is one of the all time champs of this awesome profession. There have been sexy and adorable girls next door before, but she raises it to a cock-exploding art form. Try her for your own sake. To experience sex happiness to the max.
Aww thank you so much I felt all warm and fuzzy when we talked. xoxox
I like to put my all into our calls and make the experience enjoyable for both of us. I really enjoy my calls with you guys and girls *wink*. Here is some feedback from another one of my other sweet callers.

Anything Goes
2/16/2008
The Blubbering Idiot
WOW! Much more than I expected. Amazing, simply amazing. Thanks Jen.
No thank you idiot for being such a blubbering loser. You make it easy for me to take advantage of you.
I am online now and I should be on for a few hours depending on how busy I am. I also dont have school tomorrow so I could stay up late with all of you. (like I dont do that already)
You boys know I am always down for some late night naughty calls or wallet draining or even ignore calls. xoxox Jen

No comments: