Friday, February 22, 2008

*SPECIAL*

Well boys it looks like I will be home all weekend long. No beach for me. :( It seems as if the rain loves California right now, cause it wont go away. Along with Mr. Rains visit he brought Mr.Cold and Mr. wind with him, so to be on the safe warm side im staying indoors. So last night was very interesting.. I had a guy who wanted to be exposed tell me everything and I mean everything that could destroy him. I told him I posted it on my blog and if he wanted it down he had to pay me a $50.00 removal tribute. Within 2 count em 2 minutes he had a tribute in my Niteflirt account. So funny! Like I said if you come to me talking about blackmail and being exposed and start telling me secrets and stuff, guess what? I will expose you. *period* No if ands or buts about it. And if you want your stuff removed it WILL cost you!!! Just a little warning for you blackmail guys. On to other news... I will be trying out a ppv game. I dont know when it will be up but keep checking back on my blog for more info. This weekend I will be having a special
"RAINY DAY RATE" on my anything goes line, it will be 1.25 for THIS WEEKEND ONLY.
I will be on my yahoo so if you want to message me feel free but lets not over do it guys okay? Some of you like to take my kindness for weakness and go on yahoo and talk to me about your call and try to get me to do the call on yahoo. I WILL NOT DO CALLS VIA YAHOO, I WILL NOT DO CALLS VIA CELL PHONE TO CELL PHONE!! I WILL ONLY TAKE CALLS ON NITEFLIRT SO PLEASE DONT ASK ME TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN NITEFLIRT THANK YOU!! Other than that I will love to talk to you. I love my callers dont get me wrong but some guys try to take advantage of my kindness. I wanted to send some THANK YOUS out to some of my callers that have left me great feedback in the last week.
JonnyFever
tend2bsubmissiv
Mixal
"my idiot"
loserjames78
xfrql
Member 182284248
little weakling
Thank you so much for all the great feedback.
I am online now and I am wearing a pair of pink boy shorts and a white tank top. My nipples are hard so you can see them through my shirt. My toes are pink with little white flowers on the big toes and my hair is tied up in pigtails. (too cute right?) Talk to you soon! xoxo Jen
*UPDATE* CALLS & TRIBUTES ARE COMING IN AND YOU BOYS ARE READING MY BLOG. (NICE)

No comments: