Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Should I stay or should I go?

Okay so there is only a few more days until March 4th. March 4th is when the rest of the states get to vote. It is very important and as a Hillary supporter to go there and help out. So my question is ... Should I stay or should I go?? Leave a comment in the comment section at the bottom right side of this post and let me know what to do. Anywho I am going to be on Niteflirt tonight. I know your excited right? I can hear your cheers from here hehehe. I cant wat to take calls cause I am very horny. So horny I got off 3xs in the shower this afternoon and it didnt even touch my horny button hehehe. I still feel like I can go all night long. (which I will too) So I have a few shout outs and thank yous like always. So here they are...

Anything Goes
2/23/2008
tonytony789
Great recording! Her voice is hot and sexy!!!
Anything Goes
2/23/2008
bduckman2000
There's a reason why I called back again... because Jen is so fucking hot! Even better the second time around!!! Call her, NOW!
Anything Goes
2/23/2008
phylip *****

Anything Goes
2/23/2008
awesome316
very hot call with Jen
Financial Domination
2/23/2008
jimzy *****

Mistresses
2/22/2008
tomhanson
OMG Great call- Princess is witty as she’s intelligent , her innocent giggling is only supersede by an imagination of a mature 30 year old. She is quick, willing and comfortable to play in what every role you want or is proficient and talented enough of taking full control and telling you what you want and need. Her sweet look, school girl charm and firm hand makes her a top NF call.

Thank you so much for all the sweet ass feedback! You guys really dont have to, But the fact that you take time to leave me such sweet and kind words makes me feel touched in a very naughty place. hehehe What? I told you I was horny. Okay before I forget... I am on Yahoo right now. Message me if you would like. BTW : I DONT DO CAM PERIOD!!!! Please dont ask and please dont think that you can change my mind. I live with 2 other people and the computer is downstairs. I dont have a laptop so I would have to do shows in the living room. Since they dont know I do "calls" I am not going to even go there. And NO they do not get "freaky" with me nor do I want them to. I know this crushes alot of fantasy you may have thought up from the few lines I typed , but no. So please dont ask cause its going to be a big n-o, about the cam. But I will gladly watch yours! *wink*

No comments: