Wednesday, February 13, 2008

sleepy day

Today is a sleepy day for me. I was suppose to work out today and go to school but
I over slept. :( I couldnt sleep last night after taking calls. I guess my pussy still wanted to play hehe, Cause when I laid down all I could think about was fantasys and kinks. Is that bad? Am I turning into a nympho? All I know is that when I laid down I couldnt get cock off my mind. So even though tonight normally is my night off, I might have to sign on and take some calls. You know cure my "cock craving". At least for now. I am going to work out tonight and think of what I can tell my teachers tomorrow. I am sure they are going to want to know why I wasnt at school today. Oh well I will figure something out. Alot of my teachers are men so maybe a quick pussy flash will get me out of trouble. You know sit at my desk and wear no panties, while opening and closing my legs ever so slowly. So I can give him a peek at my tight bald pussy and little pink slit. If you were my teacher you would excuse me after that, right?

No comments: