Saturday, February 23, 2008

Girl Power!!!

I believe in the power of women. I believe that women are more powerful then men that is why I am a Princess. I love what I can do to a man simply with my charm and killer looks. I love that men will get down on their knees and beg just to stroke their cocks and cum. I love that they beg me to take their money. Its so great being a girl! Tonight I will be on from 6:30pm-1am and my anything goes line is 1.25 and I will be on yahoo so feel free to message me. I am offering a special tonight. Since I believe in the power of women I am voting and pulling for Hillary Clinton.
My special is..
Anyone who goes to this website http://www.hillaryclinton.com/ and contributes will get 3 pics of my new pic set that I havent even released yet. But you have to send me a copy of your reciept from your donation as proof. Send it to Youngsexyprincessjen@yahoo.com It could be anything from $5.00-whatever! If not message me and ask how you can earn your pictures.

So with that being said I had great calls last night. (real naughty ones) I had a dirty man that was into cbt and another that was into cocksucking. I had a slave who wanted to be blackmailed but then he read my blog and changed his mind hehehe I wonder why? After all I wouldnt want to give any info to me either. I am very dangerous, but men love danger dont they?

No comments: