Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ignore call anyone???

So im sitting her talking to my bestfriend and who other than Little weakling emails me begging to be removed from the blocked list. So I remove his loser ass only to ignore him and talk my friend. I just sit and act as if he is not even there, cause to me he isnt. But his money and his girlfriend is. I have taken over $100 dollars of their money just by ignoring him. He even went and got his stupid girlfriends credit card to pay me. How lame is this guy. He sent me email telling me how he would love for me to lock up his little pee pee. (his words not mine) while I take his girlfriends jewlery and money. You all know I love taking from dumb men and even more so from dumb men that are willing to give me their girlfriends money. Here is the emails that he has sent me. So you can see what a loser he is.
Original Message ------From: young sexy princessSent: 2/16/2008Subject: HAHA HA See now I totally remember you. That was fun.

Little weakling :im paying u with my gf's money because whats hers should be yours right?

young sexy princess:Can you say fuck yeah. DUH EVERYTHING THAT IS HERS SHOULD BE MINE. Even your dumbass. I love taking her money just as much as I love taking your money.

Little weakling:sorry mistress i had to go get her credit card

young sexy princess:Her credit card? so I take it you have the same account number or your aloud to use hers?

Littleweakling: i want to be locked up in chasity tube for my teenie weenie pee pee by you and have you take all of my gf's exspensive jewerly i've given her

young sexy princess:Well I would love to lock up your teeny peeny in a cb2000. Then rob you bitches for all your riches. Take all of her jewlery and make you buy me some of my own. I would love you to take her credit card and pay for it all.

Then he sends me this picture of his little as he calls it "pee pee".

Little weakling:

How fucking gross it that? First of all, whats up with all that hair? It looks like a nest with a little egg in it hehehe. His "pee pee" is as long as his sack. No wonder he buys his girlfriend expensive jewlery, with a prick like that you have to. EHHH so gross. I sent this pic to my friend that im talking to while ignoring him and she just started laughing. It is a sight for sore eyes. Now after taking another 50 bucks he hung up. Lets see how long it is until he is calling back begging me to take more.
UPDATED: Here is the feedback he just left me.

Fem Dommes
2/16/2008
little weakling
the only thing better would to be on floor, on my knees, or on all fours at the Princess Jen's feet while she ignored me. I love for her to stuff me into a chasity tube and then humiliate me in front of her gf's and real man boyfriend by making her slave and cuckold.
Fem Dommes
2/16/2008
little weakling
Thank You Mistress for a wonderful call ... or three or four. Wonderful! By the way check your feedback for "littleweakling" (one word all lowercase). That was my old user name and the one you've talked with before tonight. You will notice that was the most recent call from me you had. This is my new user name - Little Weakling. Apparenlty someone had this name before. Whoever that was left you the bad feedback before. Check the timing. Thanks!

No comments: