Saturday, February 9, 2008

hello again

I forgot how much fun it is to take calls on niteflirt. I have been so busy with school I havent had time for calls. Well now im finished with the hard stuff so I wont have alot of homework. That means I can have more fun with all of you just like I am tonight. I have my .99 cent anything goes line open but it seems alot of you losers are still enjoying calling my 3.99 fuck you give me money line. You all know I dont mind I love taking your money. Right now Im having fun recieving tributes from loser Eddie. He is my sissy bitch and he just cant get enough cock. I know how much he loves to suck cock and swallow cum. I love watching the men line up just to get their load off in his mouth. And just like a good sissy Eddie always swallows. Give me a call and lets see what kind of things I can say about you on my blog for everyone to see. BTW I LOVE POSTING PICTURES OF YOU FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

No comments: