Monday, February 18, 2008

Gotta love me


Dont you just love that? hehehe Anyone who knows me knows its true. I had a good night tonight but one slave made me mad but other than that it was a great night. Sorry I signed out early tonight. I wanted to finish a school project im taking a break from it now so I could post on here. I will try to get to the arranged calls if I have time but if not just forgive me. If I get this done I will have all day tomorrow to play with you. I have a date tomorrow night so I wont be on until after my date. I just know all you guys are wishing it was you going on the date with me. I got a gift today! It was from a guy named phil we have never spoke but he buys my pics and sends me little love notes. He sent me a $50.00 amazon email gift certificate. Thanks phil your such a good loser but you still cant cum. (hehehe sorry) I had a guy today to ask me to marry him? Wow right? He asked if that has happened before. I told him look at me what do you think? I cant wait until tomorrow night cause this guy gives good dick hehehe. He has a huge dick and knows what I need and man oh man does he give it to me. Nice and hard just how I like it. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow. -Jen

No comments: