Monday, February 26, 2007

shopping day with sugar daddy mark

today i went shopping with my sugar daddy mark. it was so fun he took me and my bestfriend clothes and shoe shopping. i hated that we only had a few hours to shop but his wife was coming home from work and he didnt want her to see us. i wonder if shes going to kill him when she finds out he spent their tax return money on me and my friend? oh well who cares lol, not me thats for damn sure. i have alot of married ex boyfriends and ex cuckies and sugar daddys. i cant help it i love older men and when i get and older married man it makes me feel so bad, and i love to be bad. we didnt have time to take pictures but normally mark likes to watch us kiss and go at it and he strokes his cock and takes pictures of us for his little stash. i had fun this morning talking to all the "morning wood" guys and boy oh boy were they horny. i was playing with my pussy so much, that by the time i was done my little panties were all wet. but it felt so good rubbing my pussy and fucking it with dildos while you guys jacked off.

No comments: