Sunday, February 18, 2007

my first ever post

hey everyone its me your young sexy princess Jen. i wanted to make a page so all of you can get to know me and know what im all about. first off i live in california and im 18 years old im not one that says im 18 and im really like 25 i am 18. i was born in 1988 and i was alway attracted to older men ALWAYS. i used to have crushes on all my friends fathers somehow older men just appeal to me more. they are just sexy and i love the attention i get from them, i do tend to use my looks to get what i want out of men and i do get my way ALOT. i dont see anything wrong with teasing men and making their dicks hard to entertain you and your friends. we work hard to have sexy bodies so why not show them off as much as possable. right? i know you guys love to see sexy legs in short skirts with nice round asses and nice firm tits and cleavage that just yells lick me. right? (lol) i love to be spoiled i do get spoiled by alot of men and they do buy me things all i have to do is ask and say please and they do it. i have alot of sugar daddys and i can alway use some more. i love sex i always have and always will. i have many dildos and viberators i love to play with myself and get myself off. i do have alot of pictures nudes and clothed my dads friend took the ones of me that you see on niteflirt and they were for his private stash. (he has a few more things of mine from our sexy nights but thats another story) i love all fetishes and fantasies i have no taboos and im willing to talk about anything. i do have a yahoo i.d and its (youngsexyprincessjen) that is also my email addy for thoose of you who would like to have it. feel free to contact me. im not in school right now but i will be in september im going to live it up right now and take a break since i just got out of highschool i dont wanna go back to school so soon i wanted to take a year off. so me and my friends like to club hop and party and just have fun. well thats enough about me but i would love to get to know some of you so give me a call and lets have some fun.

No comments: