Thursday, February 22, 2007

im soooo horny

i cant believe its almost 5am and im up taking calls because im so horny. my pussy is so wet and i have been fingering it since 1:45am when i woke up from my wet dream. it was such a good dream it seemed so real. i had this dream about one of my old teachers he was so hot, too bad he was married but that doesnt matter to me. i just love married men especially married older men. well in my dream my teacher made me stay after school because my skirt was too short, which used to happen to me alot. like i said before i love short skirts and high heels. so in my dream i had to get to cheerleading practice or i wouldnt be able to cheer in the big homecoming game so i went to the bathroom and took my panties off. i came back to my desk and opened my legs so my teacher could see my hot pink wet pussy, and when i knew he was looking i would open my legs wider so he could see my little clit. and then a few times i would brush my hand across my pussy and i could just see his lips part as he licked them with his tounge as if he was calling out to my pussy. so then he called me into the hall and asked me what was i doing with no panties on? so i told him i needed to get to practice and i would do anything to get there, so without another word said he slammed me up against the lockers and slid two fingers in my pussy. soon as he felt it was wet he pushed his dick inside me while whispering in my ear, "is this what you wanted you little slut? is it, you want this cock inside your pussy dont you?" soon as i moaned yes, yes this is what i want... i woke up wet and so horny. so now here i am trying to satisfy my cock craving with some of your hard morning cocks. maybe one of you can be my teacher and pick up where my dream left off. *hugs and kisses to all my bitches* -jen

No comments: