Tuesday, February 20, 2007

fun with friends

today i had so much fun with some of my friends today. we went and got mani's and pedi's and fucked with this guys head who worked at the spa. everytime he touched our feet we moaned and we kept talking about how touching our feet makes our pussies wet, boy oh boy did he get red and hard lol. we could see that hard on from space lol, it was like a rock. he kept saying "ladies please" we just laughed and laughed, we love teasing men especially older men. i had alot of calls last night from men wanting me to take money from them and their wives, i would love to take your money. after all i am better than your wife so why not treat me better than her. right boys? i added 2 more sets of pictures to my niteflirt page, 1 toy set and set 2 of my naughty set. i will try to add new sets every month or every other month.

No comments: