Monday, February 19, 2007

a date with sugar daddy bill

today i had a date with my sugar daddy bill, it was so much fun because we got to go shopping. his wife was away so bill got to play and boy oh boy did we play. he bought me some little naughty things to wear when we go out cause he knows how much i love high heels and short skirts. bill is a leg man so he took me to go get them waxed and ouch did that hurt. i should be used to it by now but im not it still makes me jump off the chair. lol since they hurt so much i thought it would be nice to go shopping for some new jeans to make my legs feel better. i found some cute jeans for $89.00 a pair so i got 3 pairs bill didnt want me to have jeans cause it would cover up my beautiful tan legs, but when i told him i was going to cut them and make short shorts then that made it better. after lunch we went to a hotel. he begged me to fuck him i told him no, but he did get to watch me fuck myself with my viberator while he begged to jack off. i didnt let him lol i never do. i think we all know why sex is always better with his wife when she comes back from out of town trips. im such a little stinker arent i?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. i need to be her sugar daddy. i want her to take me in every way right in front of my wife.