Friday, May 23, 2008

Whats new?

Ok once again its been awhile since I posted. I know I know but.. I have been so busy I have not had much time for posting or NiteFlirt for that matter. I have not forgot about my slaves and losers. I will be on this weekend all weekend so get ready for me. *wink* I have had alot happen in the last week or two. I went on vacation and had a loser write me a song had lots of slaves send tributes and play my games and finished classes early. So its summer for me now so I should be on alot more. (unless I am at the beach) I cant wait to talk to you all tonight! I will be on yahoo too so hit me up youngsexyprincessjen@yahoo.com I wanted to thank my cooking loser for all the nice gifts. Thanks loser! Also I wanted to thank Mark7034 for paying my rent this month all 650.00 of it and sending me on my little trip too and paying for it all. Thanks Mark! He even called while I was on my trip to be ignore for 2 hours!!! WHAT A FUCKING DUMBASS!! HA! HA! HA! I LOVE IT! I laughed at his ass the whole time he just begged me to take more sending tributes and being a good little ignore bitch. My puppet left again.
(What else is new?) He always leaves and then comes back because he knows he cant live without me. He is too weak against me and my power over him is way to strong for him to try to fight it. (GOOD LUCK TRYING PUPPET YOU CANT RESIST ME AND YOU KNOW IT HA!)
So I will be on and I will be blogging about my calls. So watch out blackmail bitches I will post all your info on here and think nothing of it. Watch out what you tell me hehehe. ~Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love YOU, i love YOU, i love YOU. Princess Jen Rules!!!

Anonymous said...

i am desperate to serve YOU, Princess Jen, i am YOUR slave, i am totally hooked on YOU, YOU rule, - Jen's Homework Puppet