Saturday, May 31, 2008

Every weekend

So it seems that I post on the weekends. Well I will try to keep that up even though I know I should post alot sooner. A girls busy what can I say? So my puppet tried to get back to me this week. He messaged me and said " I am trying to save the 250.00" Ok first of all I told him that if he strayed again it would cost him 250 to get back. I am sick and tired of him leaving and coming back all the time. You cant throw a few bucks at me and expect everything to be fine. If he messages me again without the money I will double it. DONT WASTE MY TIME. That is my number one rule. BTW if he is still saving up 250 and its been 2 weeks I doubt I want him as a slave anyways. I mean come on how broke is that. L-O-S-E-R!!!!! So I have a new admirer and his name is Buttface. Buttface loves my ass. He loves it so much that he pays over 100.00 just for a picture of my ass. He then prints my pic and rubs it on his face until he shoots his load. Pretty lame huh? hehehehe Buttface loves kissing my ass just as much as I love taking his cash from him and his stupid non-sexual wife. He and his wife have not had sex in over 6 years. The only thing they do is a handjob on his b-day and thats it. Oh did I mention he eats her pussy every single night. He does it because he hopes she will wanna fuck him, but she wont because she says its a waste of time because his cock is so small. hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING LOSER!!!!! I told him that shes out getting real cock and he comes home and cleans her out. He says she buys naughty nighties and high heels but she doesnt wear them for him and she waxes her pussy which she never did before. So I am putting 2 and 2 together and he should too. She is getting her fuck on and he is just a cuckold. He should accept it and own it. BTW I love cuckolds. I will be on this afternoon for a bit then I will be back after 6pm. I am expecting friends over so I dont know how long I will be on tonight but if you wanna hear hot chicks in a pool then call my ignore line. *wink* xoxoo ~Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess Jen is the best Princess in the world! Nobody has a more sexy, beautiful, and enticing voice, or is as powerful, smart, cunning, and ingenious as HER. SHER is simply the greatest ever!!!

Anonymous said...

i can't resist YOU, Princess Jen, YOU are perfect

Anonymous said...

I am sure all your fans would love to hear of your latest adventures, thoughts, and news! Hoping to read some new entries soon.