Friday, May 9, 2008

LONG TIME NO POST

I know I have not posted on here in a long time. Well I have been so busy with school and stuff I lost track of everything fun for a bit. Now I am back and back to having fun. I have got alot of emails asking when I was going to post about my losers/slaves on here. Well I will start doing that again tonight and I will be on yahoo too. If I posted about all the stuff since the last post I would be writting until tomorrow morning. So I will start with tonight! I did get the tributes and gifts from many of you. THANK YOU! I sent each of you a little gift in your NiteFlirt inbox. *wink* So I am online right now and I will be taking calls at 6pm-6:30pm. ~Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess Jen is impossible to resist. SHE has the sexiest voice in the universe and is a perfect 10!

Anonymous said...

Princess Jen is the best. SHE doesn't care what you do. Slaves who screw up get blocked, and then they just end up having to save up a great deal of money so they can pay a crawling back tax, and beg to get back to serving HER. Princess Jen is expensive. It takes a lot to please HER, and SHE doesn't put up with any mind games. SHE requires constant attention, devotion, tributes, and whatever SHE asks for, AND SHE DESERVES IT ALL AND MORE... SHE is a perfect 10 and the most beautiful girl on the planet.