Thursday, July 12, 2007

baby im back

im back well rested and better than ever with all new stories to tell. i had a wonderful vacation thanks to all you boys. i did alot of naughty things and had alot of naughty things done to me *wink*. let me tell you what happens in mexico doesnt always stay in mexico. thank you for all the "i miss you" emails you sent, i was touched that so many of you thought of me while i was gone. well now that im back im ready to get back to being naughty with all of you. im going to have to tell you about the crazy strip club i danced in and made a bunch of money in. not to mention i met alot of naughty men who loved young sexy girls like me and my friends. alot of them were married *shissss* if they wont tell i wont tell. but lets just say married men sure can fuck. well enough details for now but i will post again later or give me a call and i will tell you.

No comments: