Sunday, July 22, 2007

great weekend filled with great calls

when i started to write this blog i got a call and this guy had his stuff together. he made me cum 3 times so hard i couldnt believe how hard i came. ok so back to my blog hehehe. i had a great weekend this weekend. it was full of calls and lots of new callers not to mention some old favorites. well im so happy about all the great feedback you guys left me and i wanted to thank you for all your sweet words. well i made my plan to go to hawaii for my next vacation now i just need the money to go. so that means my little pussy is going to stay wet and i will be working extra hard sucking all your hard dicks. and i wont forget about your money slaves, there wont be a wallet untouched when im done. there will be bankrupt men and women all over because of me. but as long as i have a nice vacation i dont care about your bills and other obligations.
you guys will be hooked and will have no way to say no to me, everytime your cock gets hard you will think of me. even when you fuck your wives your will think of me. you will wanna taste my ass and pussy and tittie fuck my beautiful tits. and i will love every minute of it and so will you.

No comments: