Monday, July 16, 2007

new goal and new recordings

ok i woke up this morning with a new goal to reach. wanna know what it is? well i have had a few guys ask me when my next vacation is and where is it going to be. well i think im going to go to hawaii this time around. me and my girls have never been there and it seems like a great place for hot girls like us to go. what do you think? wouldnt you love seeing 5 girls laying out on the beach tanning their sexy bodies? i think alot of men in hawaii will thanks us for going. so that is my new goal and i plan on going within the next few months so if you would like to tribute me and my dream trip then click on the vacation button on my niteflirt page. its a $20 button so feel free to click on it a bunch of times. but if you click on it pay it too *wink*. its going to be 3700 for my vacation that includes my airfare and spending and of cource a bunch of new bikinis and flip flops for the trip. i will keep you updated each week on how much i have earned towards my dream vacation. ok now on to recordings. i have made some new recordings they should be ready to go this week. as soon as they approve them feel free to call them. i think i will make a vacation hotline one too lol. wouldnt that be cute? i will give you details on that one soon as i get an idea on what it will be about. im also going to have alot of recordings about the naughty things i did on my last vacation and all the naughty things i do from time to time. i just know you guys would love to hear all about my little sexcapades. well its after 4am and im ready to take down some serious morning wood, so call me and lets have some fun before you have to go to work.

No comments: