Wednesday, June 27, 2007

vacation is almost here

im so excited my vacation is almost here and boy am i ready for it. i cant wait to hit the beach and get some sun on my buns. i love to tan topless and sometimes bottomless i hate hate hate tan lines. i also dont like getting sand in unwanted places *yuck*. but i do love hitting the nightclubs and hot party spots, and since were going to be by a university there will be alot of house partys that we will be going to. well like i told my number one loser steve it is up to you guys to pay for my vacation. the more you tribute the better my vacation will be and the more fun i will have. if you cant call its ok just do a drive by tribute i sure do love those. well im taking calls right now and im waiting for my addicted loser steve to call and get his fix in. its so funny he is so addicted to me that he wants me morning, noon, and night he just cant resist and i cant resist giving him his addiction cause i know it will only make him want it more and more. i also have a little coke whore too! she loves to fuck and suck and get fucked up and i love using her and making myself happy by all the money she makes. ok enough typing lets get to talking and phone fucking *wink*.

No comments: