Sunday, June 10, 2007

debt...such a common word for losers!

let it drain is what my loser on the phone right now is saying as he kisses 9.99 a min out of his bank account and into mine. cha-ching cha-ching cha-ching i say as he loads his account knowning if he hangs up the rate goes higher. it can go as high as 50.00 but i will raise it 5.00 everytime he hangs up. making more money for me and less for him cha-ching lol!!! i love being me and i love losers that love going into debt for me. i have another loser named steve who can resist my feet and he calls and pays to smell my feet and my friends feet. we just pass him around like a little cheap slut and he loves every minute of it. my loser is sitting here right now as i post paying me 9.99 a minute and loving it as makes my pussy wet to take from him and his pathedic bank account. i dont care if he has bills just as long as he pays me thats all that matters! cha-ching cha-ching cha-ching!! more money for me more money for the princess!!! cha- ching cha-ching! anyone else wanna be my next bankrupsy victim?

No comments: