Monday, June 18, 2007

its just me...

sorry i havent blogged in a while but i have been so busy getting ready for my vacation. thanks to all you slaves, losers and horny men that have tributed my vacation. me and my girls thank you for it. all of you who tributed i have written your name down and you will get some pics from my vacation for vacation tributers only. theese pictures will not be on sale so you guys should feel very special hehehe. i have a few feedbacks to post from all of you and some thanks to hand out too.

johnny731
FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!! (aww thanks johnny731 i enjoyed the call just as much as you)

codelo7
***** (thanks for the 5 star rating)

Jerseyguy2stay
Young Sexy Princess is gorgeous. you all will absolutely love all of her pics. she has a fantastic body and fabulous looking breasts. her entire body is very hot. (thank you so much)

VegasPlayboy
WTF is she on this site for? she is a sexy young princess, but needs a little more experience.
(i added this even though its not a good feedback. sorry that you felt i wasnt good enough for you vegasplayboy but i sure did love the 46.00 bucks i got out of you from our call. you need to understand its call domination and i will not submit. im not your bitch your mine remember that dumbass. its a domination line you called not sex ok?)
ok i want to say thanks to my number one loser and you know who you are you cant resist my sexy feet and you know it. and to the guy hoping to be my number one caller... the old "im not by my computer trick" doesnt work with me. like i said before make sure your at your computer when you call me from now on. the way to my heart is through your wallet hun. hehehe ok back to doing my calls i will talk to all of you and fuck some of you very soon. check out all my pics. and yes i do take request shoots.

No comments: