Monday, March 5, 2007

my shower date

i had a date last night with one of my older boy toys named tom. we went out to dinner and it was so funny cause the waiter told tom that he thought i was beautiful and wanted to know if he could call me sometime. lmao that is so funny. he told him if he took me out he would bring me home on time lol. i laughed so hard i cried, you know who that waiter thought tom was. lol then we went back to a motel and i took a shower while he sat on the toilet and jacked off, he loves to see me all wet and soapy. after he came he still didnt have enough he begged me to let his lick my sexy bald pussy and of cource as always i told him no. i just love to see an older man beg for young sweet pussy. poor tom when will he get it that my pussy is off limits but his wallet is not? lol silly loser!

No comments: