Sunday, March 11, 2007

mother fucker?

i have been a naughty girl a very very naughty girl. i fucked my friends mother the other night, and to make matters worst i fucked her father about a week ago. i couldnt help it she has very sexy parents and they are very horny. i wish i could have done them both at the same time that would have been something. me and her and her mother were having a ladies night after we went out to dinner and we had some drinks back at their house. my friend got too drunk and went to sleep but me and her mother stayed up and danced and had a good time. one thing led to another and we started talking about her and her husbands naughty sex life and how she loves to fuck him with a strap on. so she showed me this big black strap on, it must have been about 8 inches. and so i tried it on and then she was bending over just joking around and then boom i slid her thong over and shoved it in! SHE WAS MOANING LIKE CRAZYI DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING!!! but she liked it and she came so hard then se licked my pussy like its never been licked before. she was sucking on my pussy lips and clit and then she fucked me with the same strap on that i fucked her with. then she had me on my knees sucking the big black strap on and then she said no honey let me show you how to suck a black dick. so then i put it on and she deep throated it like a pro. i bet she can suck dick real good. the next morning we acted like nothing ever happened, but i wonder what would happen if her parents knew that not only have i fucked both of them but... i have also fucked their daughter too!

No comments: