Sunday, March 11, 2007

i danced my ass off

this weekend i danced my ass off. it was my friends birthday and we had so much fun, there was alot of guys there and all us girls had so much fun teasing them. not to mention it was a pj party so all the girls were dressed up in sexy nighties and men were in silk boxers and no shirts. it was a very sexy party with alot of people hooking up. i hooked up with this one guy he was hot, he fucked my pussy all night last night and i left him wanting more. i always leave them wanting more lol. so now here i am at 2:00am taking calls and wanting to have some fun with all of you. i wanted to thank chris for sending me a $200 victorias secret gift certificate, thank you sweety i will take pictures wearing what your gift certificate bought me. or maybe i will just take a picture totally naked wearing just the gift certificate. yeah thats what i will do! check your email the next couple of days for your hot picture. i went to school today, i dont attend school yet but i will in the fall. i figure i will make some money on here and party this summer and then go to school in the fall. im not a slacker i just figured since i just got out of school last year why not take a year off. sounds fair right? good i though so. okay im online so call me and lets have alot of fun.

No comments: