Wednesday, March 7, 2007

my date

i had a date with my friends father mark he is 54 years old but hot, i love older men. he is so sexy and has such a sexy voice he sounds so manly. we went out to dinner and then went to the movies, then we went back his place and he licked me like i have never been licked before. he had me on all fours and was licking my ass and my pussy, it was like his face was burried into my pussy and ass. then he would suck on my clit and flick it with his tounge and tounge fuck me. then i sucked his dick but it was so big i had trouble taking it all in, so he coached me through it and taught me to relax my throat so i could take it in. it was so good and his cock tasted yummy. he was so gental when he slid it in me, he gave me the tip and then the half of it and then after about 15mins he gave me all of it. we had sex for about two and a half hours but then i had to leave because my friend was coming home and if she caught me with her dad there would be alot of problems. not to mention his wife was due home any minute too. he said he has been wanting to fuck me for sometime now, and truthfully i could tell because he blew the biggest load i have ever seen. well if you want more details give me a call.

No comments: