Monday, April 23, 2007

my footboy

my footboy called me this morning and once again soon as he heard my voice and stared at pictures of my feet he was doomed. he just loves my feet so much that he cant even talk to me he just mumbles and stutters, most men do when they are in my presence but this is bad and funny as shit. i think its safe to say i got him right where i want him. this morning i tag teamed him with my roomate and he had to pay to sniff our feet. we had him so trapped it was like he was our little bait right on the line. quickly we grabbed all his cash and he didnt even know what hit him and the next thing he knew he was adding more money for us to snatch up. this went on for 20 minutes before he had nothing left. and the funny thing is I will take more money tomorow and he will just keep coming back over and over again cause he is hooked.

No comments: